How do I change my address or personal details?

Last updated on

Your mobile number and residential address can be updated via the online member portal. 

Please contact us to update your email address.

If you need to amend or update your name or date of birth, you will need to provide us with the following documentation: 

  • A completed Change of Details Form, signed with an original, ‘wet’ signature; and
  • A certified copy of your ID (e.g. licence or passport); and
  • A certified copy of a document showing your change in name, e.g. deed poll, official change in name certificate, marriage certificate, birth certificate, divorce certificate, etc.

Please refer to the Certified ID Fact Sheet for information about who is eligible to certify your ID and documents. This fact sheet also includes detailed instructions on how ID and documents should be certified. If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us.

Interested in the Pay Gap Pledge and IWD Walkout? Learn more.