As of 7 November 2023, all Verve Super members will need to use Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) to log in to their accounts. This will provide an extra layer of security for your Verve Super account.
This means that if you are logging in, you will need to register again (even if you’ve logged in before). You will also need to download the Microsoft Authenticator app (see below for instructions on how to do this).
- Click on the button below to start the registration process.
- On the member portal login page, click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Verify your email address by:
- Entering the email address you provided when signing up to Verve and click on ‘Send Verification Code’.
- Entering the verification code emailed to you and click on ‘Verify Code’.
- Set a new password for your account:
- Enter your desired password and click on ‘Create’.
- Set up multi-factor authentication to make your account more secure:
- Download the Microsoft Authenticator app on your phone from Google Play (for Android) or the App Store (for iPhone).
- Scan the QR code on your screen using the Microsoft Authenticator app and click ‘Continue’.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code from the Authenticator app, select your Verve Super account and click the ‘Verify’ button to complete your Member Portal registration and access your account.
Congratulations, you have now successfully registered to use your account!
A few notes for next time:
- You will just need to use your email address, new password and a verification code from your Microsoft Authenticator app!
- If you forget your password at any time, simply click on the ‘Forgot your password’ link on the login page and follow the instructions to reset your password.
If you have any trouble with the registration process please contact us via phone on 1300 799 482 or email us at email@example.com.