7 TED Talks about climate change to watch immediately
by Verve Super
Oooweeee, choosing just seven of the best TED talks about climate change was hard work. We’re big climate change and environmental nerds here at Verve. Obviously. And we’re always inspired by the thoughts and science brought forward by others. One of the big reasons we advocate for financial protest (making a stand with your money) is the impact voting with your dollars can have on climate and the environment. These awesome talks touch on that and loads more.
From being a good ancestor to the intersection of climate justice with feminism, racial justice, and economics, these top TED talks raise important questions and offer tangible ways we can all make a difference.
Most importantly, they shine a light on the significance of large-scale corporate and governmental change. It really doesn’t matter if you’re just starting your environmental journey, or you’re a long-time climate warrior – each of these talks will unlock new perspectives and understandings.
Together, the small changes we make can make a big difference – a theme our top seven TED talks about climate change all have in common. So, get stuck in.
- What to do when climate change feels unstoppable | Clover Hogan
- Environmental justice is racial justice | David Lammy
- To save the climate, we have to reimagine capitalism | Rebecca Henderson
- How to get everyone to care about a green economy | Angela Francis
- Women and girls, you are a part of the climate solution | Rumaitha Al Busaidi
- Climate change will displace millions. Here’s how we prepare | Colette Pichon Battle
- How to be a good ancestor | Roman Krzaric
Know a friend who would benefit from these talks? Get forwarding!